In Other news, this past months I made the decision of fulfilling my lifelong dream of becoming a Pastry Chef! So I have decided to go back to school and learn all there is to learn about food, baking, cooking! I am so excited I cannot describe it!!!!!
At the same Time I got to join into a Catering Team of Chefs, called Tip The Chef! Which means I actually get to cook for people!
For these reasons, even though school doesn’t start for another month, I have started baking a little more than usual!!
Today for breakfast, I decided to take:
- 2 Egg Whites
- 4-6 Tablespoons of Minced Meat
- Loads of veggies: Zucchini, Carrots, Celery, Sweet Peas, Onions, whatever you like!
- All I did is chop the vegetables and sautee them
- mix the veggies in with the minced meat (which was my leftovers from dinner the night before and you can see how I make it in my Zucchini Boats Recipe), then beat the egg whites and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add Salt and Pepper to Taste, and place in Muffin Tin or in a Muffin Making Machine (I got one last Christmass! hurray! ) and bake until the egg is completely set, about 10 mins or less!
- Little TIP: Fill out the muffin tins only about half way full, they will sort of “grow” as they bake…so better make them smaller and avoid a mess later!!
This is a protein-filled breakfast! I didn’t even use oil to make it! It’s as healthy as it gets!! I served it with some Avocado and YUM, YUM, YUM!!
Enjoy your Breakfast!!!